Ragging constitutes of the following Acts.
- Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or by written or by an act which as the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
- Indulging in rowdy or in disciplined activities by any student or students which causes trouble or physical harm or psychological harm in any fresher or any other student.
- Any act by a senior student that prevents or disturbs the regular academic activity of a fresher.
- Any act of financial extortion of forceful expenditure burden put on a fresher or any student.
- Any act that effects the mental health and self-confidence of a fresher or any other student.
Administrative action in the event of Ragging
The Anti-Ragging committee of the institution shall take an appropriate decision in regard to punishment depending on the facts of each incident and nature of ragging established by the Anti-ragging squad, one or more of the following punishments, namely
- Suspension from attending classes
- With holding/withdrawing scholarships or other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in any test or examination.
- Suspension from the hostel.
- With holding results.
- Cancellation of admission.
As per the UGC regulations Anti- Ragging committee constituted in the college as below.
|1||Dr. TAMIZH MANI. T||Director||Chairman|
|2||Dr.SENTHILKUMAR .G.P||Principal||Co- Chairman|
|3||Mrs. PRAMILA.T||Associate Professor, Warden ,Bharathi Working Womens Hostel||Coordinator|
|4||Mr. C.N. SOMASEKAR||Vice Principal||Member|
|5||Mr. Girish B.V||II B.Pharm Representative of Senior Students||Member|
|6||Ms.Gayathri||II Pharm Representative of Senior Students||Member|
|7||Ms. Nayana||III B.Pharm Representative of Senior Students||Member|
|8||Mr. Sagar||III Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member|
|9||Mr. Abhishek||IV B.Pharm Representative of Senior Students||Member|
|10||Mr. Ragavendra||IV Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member|
|11||Nandhan||V Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member|
|12||Mr. MANU||Sub Inspector||Member|
|13||Mr. SIDDAIAH. M.S||Administrative Officer||Member|
Anti-Ragging Committee Squad members
|1||Dr. TAMIZH MANI. T||Director||Chairman||9980002272|
|3||Mrs. PRAMILA.T||Asst. Professor, Warden, Bharathi Working Womens Hostel||Coordinator||9845697715|
|4||Mr. JAGADEESH G||Warden, Bharathi vidyarthi nilaya||Member||9164130133|
|5||Mr. C.N. SOMASEKAR||Vice Principal||Member||9880374507|
|6||Mr. GIRISH B.V||II B.Pharm Representative of Senior Students||Member||9902135799|
|8||Mr. JOYEL MANJILA||II Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member||9562956891|
|9||Ms.Preethi Raj||III B.Pharm Representative of Senior Students||Member||7975143299|
|10||Ms.JEENA||III Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member||8606504718|
|11||Mr.BLESSIN DAVID||IV Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member||9164087887|
|12||Mr.ABHISHEK||IV B.Pharm Representative of Senior Students||Member||9845210754|
|13||Mr. NANDAN||V Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member||9740022069|
|14||Ms. UTHKARSHA VINESH||V Pharm D Representative of Senior Students||Member||9620696540|
|15||Mr. AYYAN GOWDA||Sub Inspector||Member||9480804867|
|16||Mr. SIDDAIAH. M.S||Administrative Officer||Member||9964310913|